13 Feb 2019

Aamir Khan - Madhuri Dixit's 'Dil' to be remade, Ranveer Singh can't wait to work with Pankaj Tripathi

Even as filmmaker Indra Kumar’s upcoming adventure comedy Total Dhamaal gears up for release later this month, he has already got a script ready for one of his next films. He reveals, “I had been planning to make the sequel to Aamir Khan and Madhuri Dixit-starrer Dil for some time now. We have cracked a script and called it Dil Again.” Ask if it will retain the original stars and he shrugs it off, “No, I’m making this one with two young actors. We haven’t started casting yet.” The filmmaker also adds that he has not been able to put a date to the film yet. “I have been caught up with the post-production of Total Dhamaal so once this is over, I will decide what my next project would be. But I hope to make Dil Again sometime soon.”

Source- DNA India

Followers