24 Oct 2019

Seema Pahwa's Directorial Debut Gets A Standing Ovation At MAMI. We Can't Wait To Watch It


Ever since we first heard about Seema Pahwa's directorial debut, we've been looking forward to the story. Especially when the film has a 'dream cast', that includes Supriya Pathak, Manoj Pahwa, Vinay Pathak, Vikrant Massey, Konkona Sen Sharma, and Naseeruddin Shah.

I have become very emotional because I seriously did not expect so much of appreciation and a standing ovation. I am so happy that youngsters also liked the film. I always felt that you need to reach a certain age to understand a serious or emotional drama. I can't express how happy I am!

She also added that she has many more stories in her mind, which she may now put to paper. However, as of now, we have a seemingly long wait till November 22 for the film's theatrical release. 

Source - Snoopwoop 



Followers