24 Jan 2019

With Sara & Kartik Pairing Up In ‘Love Aaj Kal 2’, Looks Like The World Is Conspiring To Unite Them

I have a crush > I want to date my crush > Nothing ever happens.

This is the universal series of how every average crush timeline goes, but it turns out stars' stars have it another way.

So you know how Sara said she wants to date Kartik Aaryan, on Koffee With Karan? It's like ever since then the whole universe is conspiring to bring these two together (in a film, I mean, but, well).

I mean, first you have our Rajjo (Kartik) himself responding to Sara's pronouncement, which BTW never happens.

While blushing roses, Sonu bhaiya bole 'main coffee peena chahunga'. Ahem. Arre, hum sab samjhte hain.

Then you have Ranveer Singh playing Rab to unite this Jodi, when he introduced both of them in an event.


Then a while ago, it was rumoured that Sara and Kartik might come together in an Imtiaz Ali film.

And now it's confirmed. According to DNA, Sara and Kartik will feature in Love Aaj Kal 2.

It's like Sara fangirled, and the universe was like gurrl, I got you.

Source- Scoop Whoop

Followers