4 Jan 2019

Comeback / 90s Heroine wants to resume Shantipriya Returns to Bollywood, husband had to leave after the death Industry


Shantipriya once again wants to step in Bollywood. Shantipriya, who has been away from the industry for almost a decade, wants to work again. Shantipriya says that as single parents, there was a lot of trouble in the upbringing of the children, but brother, mother and elder sister Bhanupriya took the lead at every step. During this time I played a small role in a movie like Serial Mata Chawki and Hamilton Palace.

Asked for help from Akshay Kumar: Debated with Akshay Kumar Have you ever asked for help from them? They say, of course, our industry helps, but there is a different thing to do something on your own. Right now I am ready to work again. If they do, they will definitely help. At the moment I do not have any discomfort and embarrassment in seeking work.

Shapatriya


1.Due to personal life, there was a stop for 10-12 years in my career. My husband Siddharth Ray died in 2004. After their departure, the responsibility of the children came upon me. At that time, the eldest son Shubham was 10 years old and the little pupil was 5 years old. Now the children have grown up. One modeling is doing another course in filmmaking and screen writing. The sons are on the brink of settling, so I want to work again in the industry. 

2.I know that there has been a lot of change in the industry in so many times, but there are many opportunities to work with this. I am ready to work in any format, negative, positive, comedy, serios, art film, web series. I promise the audience that unless I am alive, this industry will not be left. I want to do something new now.

Source- Bhaskar

Followers