25 Mar 2018

Super Dancer Chapter 2: Assam’s Bishal Sharma wins title, takes home Rs 15 lakh

Bishal Sharma received as many as 12 million votes to win the title and take home a sum of Rs 15 lakhs, a certificate of appreciation and a gift from PC Jewellers. Present in the finale were Varun Dhawan and Shilpa Shetty as well.

Bishal Sharma, a 12-year-old from Jorhat, Assam, has emerged the winner of reality show Super Dancer Chapter 2. The youngster is thrilled.

“I am really happy and thrilled to win the title of Dance Ka Kal on Super Dancer Chapter 2. It is truly a dream come true for me and I am grateful to the judges, my choreographer and Sony Entertainment Television for believing in me. It is through their guidance and support, I have been able to achieve this and make my parents proud,” Sharma said in a statement.

Sharma received 12 million votes to take home a winning amount of Rs 15 lakh, along with a certificate of appreciation and a gift from PC Jewellers.

Not far behind him were Akash Thapa from Dehradun, Vaishnavi Prajapati from Panipat and Ritik Diwaker from Kanpur.
Source-Hindustan times

Followers