9 Mar 2018

Radhika Apte on being trolled for bikini photo: Do people expect me to wear a sari on a beach?

Recently, Radhika Apte was in Goa to take a much-needed break and soak up some sun. She took to Instagram to share a picture of herself chilling on the beach in a bikini, and it did not take long for trolls to slut-shame her and accuse her of going against 'Indian culture'.

However, the Parched actress was unfazed. When DNA asked her about her response to the trolls, Radhika said, "I didn't even know I was being trolled till someone told me. It's ridiculous! Do people expect me to wear a sari on a beach?"

Radhika is the latest in a line of celebrities who have been trolled for their clothing. From Sonam Kapoor to Taapsee Pannu, many Bollywood actresses have been attacked for sharing pictures in a bikini. When asked how Radhika deals with trolls, she said, "I don't know them, so I don't deal with them."
Source-IndiaToday

Followers