27 Feb 2013

Want to learn how to dance with MADHURI DIXIT?




Madhuri Dixit has launched an online dance academy and the actress says it is her way to get closer to her fans who have always loved her dance.



Madhuri Dixit has launched an online dance academy and the actress says it is her way to get closer to her fans who have always loved her dance.

"The first step was when I made my website and second was when we created the apps. This is my way to get closer to my fans. I wanted to do something for my fans who have always loved me. I wanted to do something for them," the 45-year-old said here at the launch.



The website is called dancewithmadhuridexit.com and Madhuri wants to teach her fans all sorts of dance styles through the site.

Want to learn how to danc …"We want it to become such an academy where every dance style can be learned under one roof, whether it is Indian, folk, classical or western. Dance has always been my passion," she said.

Want to learn how to danc …
Meanwhile, talking about her upcoming films "Dedh Ishqiya" and "Gulab Gang", Madhuri said: "I am looking forward to 'Dedh Ishqiya'. It has Naseerji (Naseeruddin Shah), Arshad Warsi who are very good actors. It will be great working with them."
SOURCE - YAHOO

Followers