You have to plan your holidays in advance: SRK



With the recent release of the late Yash Chopra's directorial Jab Tak Hain Jaan,Shahrukh Khan recalls fond memories from the shoot.

While filming the scenes in London with co-actors Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, SRKplays an army officer (both young and old) with ease.

The badshah of Bollywood experimented with his looks and it has not been easy for the actor as he juggles two different looks in JTHJ.

"It was difficult at times to manage different looks as we had a long shooting schedule for three months. I had to cut my hair for the army scenes and suddenly had to grow my hair. After two days, I'd have to grow the beard again," said SRK.

"Thanks to this, I could get a break from shooting for a day or two. But I have realized that you have to plan your vacations in advance. Shooting with my co-actors and having my kids around in London, it gets tough," concluded SRK.
Source - Times of India

A News Center Of Filmy News By Information Center

Google+ Followers