Ranbir Kapoor on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah



Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor recently visited the sets of SAB TV's 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' to solve the problems of Gokuldham Society. 
Ranbir met the queen of dandiya, Daya Ben along with her husband Jethalal ( Dilip Joshi) at Gokuldham society. The talented actor went back very impressed with the genuine ideas of dealing with the anti-social elements suggested by all the ladies of the Gokuldham society.
"I am happy to be a part of the show that brings smile on everyone's face. It is so difficult to keep spreading smile day after day. However, I am very upset with Daya Ben because she did not feed me phafdaa & jalebi but she has promised me that she will give me a treat next time," commented Ranbir. 
Disha Wakani was elated after meeting Ranbir and said, "I could not even teach him garba properly."

SOURCE - TIMES OF INDIA

A News Center Of Filmy News By Information Center

Google+ Followers